" All in/out transactions must be recorded (data / video) for follow up.
Web access to these logs simplifies control by managing agencies.
Residents (not guards) must have the final say over who may enter
the complex, no matter the complexity of the system.
Traffic flow is however of the essence, since most complexes
do not have enough parking space for visitors to pull over.
There will always be newer, better systems developed each year.
Buy what will work for your complex now, with expansion options."
FLUSS Bluetooth App Cloud control
ACCESS TO SECURITY COMPLEXES
Controlling access at complexes involves the following challenges:
- Residents: Easy to control access rights, logged events & gate triggers
(from remotes, tag readers, biometrics to cellular triggers, logged on the web)
- Visitors: Full responsibility for access must lay with residents (not guard)
(from intercoms to log books/data scanners with phone calls, biometrics & CCTV)
- Services: Armed Response, municipal, garden services, contractors, etc.
(regular access, time control, special rights, ID workers, etc.)
- Log book (not effective!!!)
- Cellular intercom Cloud control: edit & log
- PIN access/exist: added to cellular intercom
- IP Video intercom (IP network required)
- Biometrics: Hikvision Face/finger/card/QR
Face template loaded for access
Time limitations set.
Free software with remote assistance
- Handheld Scanner:
Scan driver ID & license disk
confirmed on national database, LIVE!!!
virtual software via Cloud access
App/SMS: resident books a visitor,
who receives PIN, entered on handheld, eliminates phone calls, recorded online.
IP video intercoms
(click on links)