ACCESS TO SECURITY COMPLEXES
Controlling access at complexes involves the following challenges:
- Residents: Easy to control access rights, logged events & gate triggers
(from remotes, tag readers, biometrics to cellular triggers, logged on the web)
- Visitors: Full responsibility for access must lay with residents (not guard)
(from intercoms to log books/data scanners with phone calls, biometrics & CCTV)
- Services: Armed Response, municipal, garden services, contractors, etc.
(regular access, time control, special rights, ID workers, etc.)
- Log book & call (not effective!!!)
- EVIM Handheld Scanner:
Scan driver ID & lisence disk
confirmed on national database, LIVE!!!
virtual software via Cloud access
- EVIM App.: resident books a visitor,
who receives PIN, entered on handheld, eliminates phone calls, recorded online.
- Cellular intercom (edit & log via web)
- IP Video intercom (network required)
- Biometrics: with Softcon & Morpho(Sagem)
a guard can "Quick enrol" a visitor, who
can exit within a restricted time period,
after which his finger is auto-deleted.
"Visitors on site" are displayed.
Enrolment < 10 sec.
1. Sagem: With Sofcon controllers
Guard puts reader in enrolment mode
via his enrolment finger...
Visitor enrols 1 finger (<10sec.)
Visitor can exit using finger
Access rights limited to 24hrs
Access logged, added to EVIM
2. Virdi: UNIS software (controller optional)
Access via Finger, Card, Bluetooth App.
Can be used with Paxton controllers
" All in/out transactions must be recorded (data / video) for follow up.
Web access to these logs simplifies control by managing agencies.
Residents (not guards) must have the final say over who may enter
the complex, no matter the complexity of the system.
Traffic flow is however of the essence, since most complexes
do not have enough parking space for visitors to pull over.
There will always be newer, better systems developed each year.
Buy what will work for your complex now, with expansion options."